Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I know its been a while,

I've been busy with life and haven't really made any quilts since I made these 2 beautiful ones :) I have 3 more twin sized quilts on order so I better get busy. I plan on getting things together over the summer and being on track and ready to have my blankets in some local stores that sell homemade boutique baby items.

If you would like to place an order for a rag quilt I would need a deposit of half the money down and the remainder on completion. The twin sized rag quilts are $125.00, or you can purchase your own material and pay me $65.00 to make the blanket for you :) They take a lot of sewing and time :)



  Twin sized Rag quilt for a very happy little girl :)

 almost twin sized owl rag quilt :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pricing

Receiving Blankets $25.00











Dreamerz $25.00











Rag Quilts $60.00











Tie Blankets $40.00







Snack Sacks $5.00